What information do we collect?
- To register on our site we ask you to provide your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- If we are posting a job on your behalf we will need to know the position needed, job description, location, and contact information.
- When you are applying for a position we will need you to provide a profile, work availability, work history, education, certifications, CE course, awards, and professional skills.
The Web site will capture users’ preferences by using “cookies.” We use “cookies” to analyze the activity on our Site. Also, it helps us to customize your visit to our Site if you are a returning user. “Cookies” do not contain any personal information that you may have provided to the Site. You may disable “Cookies,” but it can alter the functionality and features on the Site.
Online ads and networks may place additional “cookies” on your computer to understand your interests and history. If you do not wish to see such advertising, you can visit this PAGE to opt-out.
All User Content posted on the Site will be considered non-confidential information and SPS is not under obligation to afford User Content the privacy protections provided herein.
SPS does not knowingly collect information or allow registrations from anyone under the age of 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old do not attempt to register or give contact information. If you believe that we have information from a user that is under 18 years please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom do we disclose personal information?
We will not disclose Personal Information except as explained below:
- Job details including Employer contact information will be available to all users and visitors to our site.
- Online applicant information will only be accessed by the online poster.
- Registered employers will be able to view posted resumes detailing name, contact information, and resume profiles.
The above information may be shared with our affiliate or third parties at any time.
What are your privacy choices?
- All users can review your personal information at any time by signing in to your account and choosing the Resume Profile link.
- The poster of the position has the option to hide the Employer’s name and contact information at the time of posting.
- All job postings can be private at any time.
- An active posting can be canceled or booked at any time.
- All users can view, update, or remove test and assessment information at any time by using the Career Resources link.
We will provide personal information to fulfill lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders or in compliance with such laws. We may share personal information when we believe it is necessary to protect our interests or property or to prevent fraud or other illegal activity. This may include sharing information with lawyers, agents, or government agencies.
How are we secure?
To protect your information, SPS uses state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from use, misuse, or changes by unauthorized third parties.
All questions should be sent to email@example.com.
In accordance with California Civil Code 1798.83, California residents are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints at California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.